Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Almost forgot...
Can't forget to mention that this past Saturday August 23rd (you know the one where we stayed home because we all were, or had been, sick) was our 11th wedding anniversary!!! We have known each other for 17 years! We met the very first week of our first year of college- pretty sweet huh? 11 Years sounds like a long time- but it sure doesn't feel that way! I can still remember our wedding day- it was a nice sunny day, DJ my nephew and ring bearer was adorable, my flowers were beautiful as was my dress,I got a bit teary prior to walking down the aisle, Charlie looked super handsome, we had a great time dancing, and were surrounded by loving friends and family. I would do it all again in a heartbeat. I probably don't tell him often enough- but I REALLY LOVE THIS GUY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the comment on my blog!
Late Happy Anniversary!
Would love to share that weekend with the two of you again. Lots of great memories for everyone involved. You both looked amazing and your love for each other, as always, was evident. Plus, it was the last time I got to share a hotel room with some really close friends from college. Reminded me alot of Portland . . .
Post a Comment