Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just a quick one

I have been horrible at this blog... started off I would update it weekly, then every other week and now I think I'll aim for monthly. That I should be able to do, right? ( don't answer that). So here is just a quick update before the big Christmas rush starts- only 13 more days.

The tree is finally up and all decorated!!! Boy do we have a lot of ornaments- we didn't even put up about half, mainly because we have a lot of glass, fragile ornaments and a pair of very tiny hands that like to take them off (Izzy!).

So what's been up with us?
Thanksgiving
was spent at my parents house. Two of my sisters were there (missed ya' Haskin Family!). Got to see baby Harrison- boy has he gotten big- so stinkin' cute though! Alexa is wonderful too and H, O and I loved playing with her. Of course I ate way too much- my mom and sisters are awesome cooks and there is always lots of yummy treats at my moms.

Charlie- we know he passed 2 out of the 4 Praxis I sections- still awaiting to hear about the other parts. He is on the sub list and just waiting while he does a few hours a week web editing.

Children- are staying relatively healthy- few sniffles here and there. Hannah is an angel (again) in the church Christmas pageant and Owen will be a lamb. Slightly longer practices are keeping us busy on Thursdays. Owen has gymnastics still on Wednesdays. Today we went to see a really cool puppet show in Portland. It was all black light and they performed 3 of Erica Carle's stories (Little Cloud, Mixed up Chameleon and The Very Hungry Caterpillar. They loved it!.

We are gearing up for some classroom Christmas parties and a work one for me. So will share more later! Hope this finds you all well and having a great Holiday Season

No comments: