Time to catch up on the home front. It seems we have been so busy I have not been able to catch up on things in my life. The last few weekends and days off have been jammed back with things to do- mostly all fun- but for an OCD, control freak like myself I need time to organize and ensure nothing is forgotten.
Had to work Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday we had a blast at our friend Heather's house. One of our favorite and best friends is visiting from Virginia with her girls and we all got together at Heather's house for some beach fun, frolicking in the river, picnicking on the beach and having a great time. Hannah and Owen were beat afterwards- although no naps were had on the ride home.
Izzy had her 1 yr check up yesterday- she is 24# 12oz and 29inches long (all in the 51%). She was pretty cranky last night after her 3 shots, even with Tylenol on board. Poor little girl. Seems better today- but not much sleep for me yet again (maybe 4 hours?)
Today I am paying bills, doing laundry, got my haircut (just a trim), printed out the school supply list for Hannah's kindergarten class, organizing the school paperwork for her doctor's appointment on Tuesday, writing the thank yous for Izzy's birthday presents, sending off e-vites for the MOMS club bowling event later this month, and then off to my in-laws for yet another birthday party for Izzy.
This weekend I'm planning on posting some old clothes and toys on Ebay and scrapping some. Also need to pick up some spools of thread for H and O's art class on Monday (Art with our friend Heather- she is so creative and fun. She planned 3 mini art classes for the kids of her friends for the Mondays in July). See why I'm afraid things may get lost in all the shuffle- there is so much to do!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you have fun at your Mom's group bowling event. I used to go to a Mom's group. I met lots of great people there. Those are classes sound fun, maybe I need to put something like that together.
Looks fantastic! Will send you the pictures from the beach this weekend. I'm currently working on the blog with all of our trip pics! I'll probably never get it done :) Miss you!
Post a Comment