Supposed to be in the 70s here today although chances of thunderstorms- I am so sick of the rain and wet weather, but at least it will be warmer! Have had nice loud thunderstorms the past 2 nights so the days start off wet. We are laying low today as our weekends are booked from now until school starts with my work and lots of fun outings with friends and family. So we decided to hang out as a family- go bike riding, perhaps go swimming, and cook out (complete with smores -the kids fav). I'm hoping to scrap some too- it has been awhile.
I'm debating some changes with my work schedule. Just some days and hours nothing huge (we can not afford to do anything drastic with Charlie off to school in another month). So hopefully it will all work out for the best.
Enjoy your independence!
No comments:
Post a Comment