Speaking of daycare/day camp-last week was the first week of it for he three wee ones. While Owen and Hannah took to it well (it is where they went to daycare and preschool, so very familiar for them)-it has not gone well for Izzy. We knew she would have a hard time seeing as she has been home with Daddy for almost 2 yrs. But I was not expecting her to go on a hunger strike! She would not eat there for 2 days- she was one hungry girl those days when she got home. She also slept horribly (which means we did not sleep well either) and was extremely clingy- all to be expected but I feel so BAD! We'll see how this week goes now that she has had 3 days off (oh boy- I so do not envy Charlie for doing the drop off)!
The weather better get nice and soon- we have a full July! A few playdates when the kiddos are not at day camp. Raspberry picking. Pool party at the grandparents. Lots of weekend activities (Brown/Chau's camp, camping out at Heather's, Harrison's Baptism, and camping out at Beaver Brook). BTW anyone shocked with all the camping out? I am! So not me, but the kids like it and to be honest only the Beaver Brook one is technically camping and it involves a huge campsite with tons to do (I hope!).
Here's to next time and nicer weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment