Yep that's right it's my birthday and I'm ok with that. I'm 36 years old today, well not quite, as I verified with my mother I was born pretty late at night- almost made it until April 5th- so I have a few more hours of enjoying 35. Perhaps that is why I would prefer to stay up late than get up early.
It's actually a good day- the grey skies have cleared- there is actual sun! Enough to make you squint when you are outside. It's 50 degrees out-warm enough for no jackets as Owen announced! The family let me rest in until about 7:15am and then I was tackled by all 3 children who sang Happy Birthday (well Izzy just said Happy and yay but I got the message). There were chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast- yum and then Hannah and I worked on her friend's birthday card amidst the emails and phone calls of Happy Birthday wishes (thanks everyone!). We have been very laid back today. which is nice. I'll take Hannah to the birthday party in a bit (pool party at the Y- Hannah is very excited to go swimming) and then Charlie and I will head out for drinks and dinner for my birthday. I'll let you know how 36 is!
PS: Jenn I'm kicking your butt with updates-lol
5 comments:
Happy, happy Birthday Erica! Hope you keep on having a great day.
(I'm jealous, you're younger!)
Happy Birthday Erica. Hope you had a nice one.
Be sure to let me know how 36 is-as that's how old I'll be on my next b-day! Happy Birthday girl-hope you had a good one!
Happy birthday Erica!! Hope it was a fabulous one!!!
Happy happy birthday, sweet girl!!! Your picture is beautiful! I hope it was a great one :)
Post a Comment